Friday, March 30, 2007

You go girl!


Good ole Betty Boop! My DD loves this gal and one of my friends received it in a bag of goods from TAC. Since she isn't fond of Betty herself, I thought why not I would give her a shot on a card. The pattern paper is from Joann's Spring stack on white cs, since I haven't been able to get my hands on the scalloped punches (love the oval) I did this free handed with Fiskars scalloped scissors as you can tell not the best looking scallops, I colored in her dress with my SU watercolor pencils and blender pen, the ribbon red w/ white dots is from Michael's and I used dazzling diamonds on her dress, the saying in the lower right hand corner is $1 Michael's " You go Girl" saying. I think I need to go back and use some versamark and black embossing to bring out the sayings. Not sure I really like it other than it's Betty Boop and she is cute.

No comments: