Thursday, April 5, 2007

Spring flowers



Well, not sure what happen to the beginning of Spring, we are in the 40's and not looking to get back to some Spring weather until sometime next week hopefully. We had high 80's on Monday and Tuesday and dropped to the 40's Wednesday evening. I took my three youngest grandsons to the park on Tuesday and forgot the sunscreen, (not good) as they all ended up with sunburn on their faces and necks. Boy did I feel so bad, poor little guys.

With Spring break this week, I'm not getting as much stamping done as I would of like too. I've been spending my time playing with the grandsons, since I don't always have the chance with working full time. I had Matthew and Nicholas spend the night on Monday and Taylor on Tuesday and enjoyed my time with them so much. Nicholas decided he was going to be a big boy and learn to use the potty chair. He is such a character and we had to get out some stickers and a piece of card stock taped to the refrig so we could show our process with each time we made it to the chair. He actually did quite well, only one accident and of course that because mama forgot to ask him if it was time while he was busy playing outside.

Tonight I was able to spend some time with my stamps and took a stab at making a diagonal tri- fold card. Decided to make it for an Easter card. I even cut on some of my Basic Gray paper and liked the Springing look of this Phoebe paper.



No comments: