Sunday, April 8, 2007

How time flies

It's hard to believe tomorrow is Easter already! Well, I've been holed up down in my craft space trying to get some of the things on my to do list done before I have to go back to work on Monday and my list doesn't look any shorter! (insert sad face).
I've been working on a scrapbook for my daughter Jenn for her benefit we had back in June. I thought I was ready to do this and it's harder than I thought it would be, but I am now down to just three more double pages before it is completed. Jenn was diagnosed with Breast Cancer over an year ago and she has been through a lot this past year as a single mom with two beautiful boys. She made it, as she is cancer free!
My older daughter and a co-worker put together a benefit for Jenn, and it was very sucessful! The pictures are wonderful, looking at them and seeing how so many came to support her and all the items that were donated for the cause. It unbelievable how caring and supportive people you do not know are at times like this. It really blows you away!

Well, there is another cause out there that needs our support, so if you haven't seen Gina K's new "LOVE YOU TO PIECES" then you need to drop by http://stampsforacause.ginakdesigns.com/ see what all the talk is about. By purchasing this set, you will be helping to support a very important cause Autism Speaks. Did you know that 1 in every 133 children are affected? 3 out of 4 are boys. In truth it is amazing how many families this touches. So please go order your set now and $8.00 of your purchase will go to Autism Speaks.


OK, so I finally started on my Easter goodies this evening and will get pics posted tomorrow when the lighting is better as I seem to be in a learning curve with how to take pics that are good for posting. ")

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: